Quit looking at your difficulties as obstacles that are going to hold you back and start looking at them as opportunities that are going to push you forward into the live of victory He has in store for you!
≈ just another deeper glance into my mind ≈
Stupidly simple part 2
Stupidly simple pizza
Trippin on shrooms:
I made this stupidly simple pizza at a gathering the other day and people went crazy. The dirty little secret is that it takes literally 5 minutes to put together…I always keep a ball of pizza dough in the freezer (store bought or home made) and I just happened to have a surplus of assorted mushrooms and a little fontina cheese. Remember to remove the dough from the freezer a few hours before you intend to use it!
I purposely left the amounts blank so that you can get a feel for creating your own sauce. Have fun and enjoy! I can’t wait to see all the pictures of the pies you guys make!
Oregano leaves-dry or fresh
1. Preheat oven to 500
2. In a bowl Mix tomato paste, onion powder, oregano, salt and pepper and a glug of EVO to desired taste. Have fun with it, be the chef and experiment with your own balance of spices!
3. Stretch the dough to desired thickness (I’m a thin crust guy)
4. Assemble the pie: on a floured sheet tray lay out your dough. Spread a layer of sauce over the crust, break the cheese apart with your hands, scatter about with the mushrooms.
5. Bake at 500 degrees for about 15 minutes
6. Finish with a healthy drizzle of EVO and sprinkle with chili flake, of you wanna go nuts, fry an egg on top…guaranteed showstopper!
In two weeks,
I will break up
with the love of my life.
My dorm room bed.
Miss you, I will..